* Provided full range of vocational services including workers’ compensation, job analysis, FEHA/ADA, personal injury, divorce, and long term disability evaluations.
* Vocational Evaluator for two years including work samples, aptitude and achievement tests. Perform vocational testing as a part of full client services.
* Provided vocational services to the head injured population which included workers’ compensation and personal injury cases.
* Conducted numerous on-site ergonomic evaluations in office and manual material handling settings since 1993.
* Master of Arts - University of Georgia, Athens, GA, June 1982; Rehabilitation Counseling with emphasis in Vocational Evaluation
* Bachelors of Music - Berry College, Mount, Berry, GA, November 1978; Music Education and Credential
* Certified Ergonomic Associate Prep Course, Olathe, KS, April 2004; Comprehensive Review of CEA requirements, Present by ERGO ONLINE, Mark Heidebrecht, MSE, ACSM, CEA & Sam Bradbury, MAOM, ATC, CES
* Work Health Resources, Inc., Boston, MA, September 1993; Ergonomic Analysis of the Workplace, Certificate Section I & II
*American Board of Vocational Experts/Diplomate (ABVE) – Santa Cruz, CA; Diploma Certification Number 060828 01 (April 2006-current).
- International Psycholmetric Evaluation Certification, ABVE-Santa Cruz, CA; Certification Number 5407 (2018-current.)
* Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) – Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification, Rolling Meadows, IL; Number 00003244 (September 1983-2023).
* Certified Insurance Rehabilitation Specialist (CIRS) – Certified Insurance Rehabilitation, Specialists Commission, Board for Rehabilitation Certification; Rolling Meadows, IL; Number 04151 (1987-1992).
* Certified by the United States Department of Labor, Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs to provide full services to federal employees as a Rehabilitation Counselor since 2004.
* Certified by the United States Social Security Administration, Vocational Expert since 1990.
* Pupil Personnel Service Credential; State of California, 1983-1988.
* Teaching Credential, Single Subject, State of California, 1984.
* American Board of Vocational Experts (ABVE) 2005-2019; ABVE Secretary 2009-2012
- International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals, 2012-current
* California Association of Rehabilitation & Reemployment Professionals (CARRP) 1994-2006
* California Association of Rehabilitation & Reemployment Professionals, Forensic Section 2006
* Central California Rehabilitation Association (CCRA) 1989-2003, CCRA Board Member, Past-President 1989-1990, 1997-2000
* National Association of Rehabilitation Providers 1997-1999
* Fresno Industrial Claims Association, 1989-Present
* Case Management Society of America (CMSA) Central California Chapter. Presentation on General Ergonomic Guideline, December 2008
* Workforce Connection, Fresno, CA, 2006: Presentation of Practical Ergonomic Guidelines.
* California State University, Fresno; School of Education. Guest lecturer in graduate courses for career and job placement services, role of Vocational Expert in Social Security, and supervised counseling and placement practicum students. 1999 – 2005.
* St. Agnes Medical Center, Fresno, CA: Essential Functions Job Analyses/ADA/FEHA, Feb 2003.
* Caltrans, Fresno, CA: Basic Office Ergonomic Guidelines, August 2004.
* Fresno Unified School District, Fresno, CA: Basic Office Ergonomic Guidelines, 1999.
* Fresno County of Education Fresno, CA and Clarke County School, Athens, GA; Substitute Teacher, all subjects, 1980
* ABVE National Conference 2004-2019
* CARRP Conference 1998, 2001 and 2003
* Cal/OSHA Ergonomic Update and Resources; Presented by Kristy Schultz, CAE and additional ergonomic seminars presently by Anthony
Andre, PhD, San Jose State University; Alan Hedge PhD, Cornell University; and Chris Shulenberger, MS Engr. CPE.
* National Ergonomic Conference and Exposition, 1999, 2003, 2008, 2013, 3 day conferences targeting a broad range of ergonomic concerns through various industries.