* Certified as a Vocational Expert since 1990 with the Social Security Administration.
* Vocational evaluations in divorce, personal injury and civil litigation requires analyzing the factors of age, education, work history, and transferability of skills to aid the trier-of-fact in determination of employability and earning capacity.
* Vocational assessment and testing balanced with functional limitations, if any, to provide logical and credible opinion.
* Knowledgeable regarding computerized transferable skills analysis programs incorporating data into the report along with occupational data bases for the foundation of numbers of jobs and wage information.
* Having worked as a vocational evaluator she is well ground in standardized testing and assessments procedures.
- Evaluation include observations of essential job tasks, interview with the employee, and physical measurements of the workstation.
-She is often able to make immediate adjustments to the existing workstation leading to cost savings and rapid solutions.
-A summary report with recommendations is provided which highlights evaluation findings and specific recommendations to modify work behavior, identify potential risk factors, and specify remedial equipment, if needed.
-Virtual evaluation are that; given essential information, photos and measurements, an evaluation can be performed remotely. Videos have also been employed to highlight these reducing cost associates with distance.
Disability Management Services
-Provide full range of vocational services including workers' compensation and long term disability evaluations.